SH Self-locking Hooks have the following
1. They made so that, if overloaded, they open without breaking.
2. The release trigger is fastened with double tubular rivets.
3. The spring is made from stainless steel.
4. Inside of hook opening is rounded to prevent damage to slings and
5. A smooth outer contour to avoid hitching.
6. When unloaded, the release trigger keeps hook open for easy loading.
7. When loaded the latch closes automatically.
8. Every hook is visually inspected and function tested before delivery.
9. The hooks are designed for use with GM Lock Chain Coupler.